How you can help
We hold many events through the year and even if you can only offer 1 hour of your time it will help! You don’t need to be an expert at anything – there are lots of different things to get involved in from taking money at the entrance, selling raffle tickets to helping on a tombola. Some of the volunteer work we regularly need support with each year:
- Volunteering at the Summer or Christmas Fairs: there are tombolas, raffles, refreshments, rides and much more!
- Helping out at Fireworks night with ticket sales, hot drinks, BBQ and novelties selling
- Wrapping Santa’s grotto gifts (don’t worry, all paper & tape provided)
- Good at cooking – flipping burgers at the BBQ
- Making tea and coffee
- Setting up and clearing down at all our events
- Encouraging other volunteers to assist
Did you know, volunteers normally get a free ticket or entry per person at our events, so why not save money and come and help us!
We would love you to get involved (and is also a great way of meeting new friends and other local parents, please speak to your Class Reps or email them at:
Help raise funds, sponsor or donate
Help raise funds
Fancy running a marathon, fun run or sit in a bath a beans? Why not raise money for us?
If you or your children would like to fund raise for us, please email MapleCrossPTA@hotmail.co.uk for more details.
Sponsor or donate
We are currently looking to raise funds or receive donations for the below school’s wish list? If you would like to donate or contribute to any of the below, please email MapleCrossPTA@hotmail.co.uk
- Tarmac from the adventure trail to the playground
- Child friendly storage for banded reading books
- Community room school kitchen
Share your ideas
Do you have a great idea for an event?
Why not come to our next PTA meeting and discuss your ideas?
Can’t attend, fill in the form below.
Share your experiences
Taken any photographs at any of our events which you would like on our site? Or if you have taken any great pictures of Maple Cross and the surrounding area – we would love to add these to the site!
Any people in the image? Make sure you have written permission for everyone (including children) and send your picture (plus the written permission) to email@example.com.
Please note – not all images will be added to the site and each image will be vetted by the PTA at the next meeting before loading onto the site.